This guide provides ‘whitelists’ and directories of arbitral providers nested in particular regions, explaining which are already worth using and which may be soon.
It also includes a directory of hearing centres, plus a survey of what counsel really value in those.
Regional Arbitration Centres - Asia-Pacific
- Whitelist / Institutions Worth a Closer Look - Asia-Pacific
- The Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC)
- Beijing Arbitration Commission (BAC)
- Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei
- Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (SHIAC) – formerly CIETAC sub-commission