News & Analysis
- About Us
Timur Aitkulov is senior partner at Aitkulov & Partners. Previously, Timur was a partner at the Moscow office of Clifford Chance since 2007, where he headed the dispute resolution practice. Timur has been practising law for almost 25 years. He specialises in international arbitration and litigation, including cross-border disputes. Timur has acted as counsel/arbitrator in international arbitral proceedings and in litigation in the areas of M&A, construction, shipbuilding, oil and gas, nuclear energy, mining, financial services, as well as in IP disputes. He also represents clients before the Supreme Court and Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation.
• Member of the Moscow Bar;
• Member of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Court of Arbitration;
• Member of the Board of the Russian Arbitration Association (RAA);
• Member of SIAC Users Council;
• Member of the Presidium of the Russian Arbitration Center at the Russian Institute of Arbitration.
Get unlimited access to all Global Arbitration Review content